The following documents must be received in the Admission's Office. There are additional requirements for all Bachelor Degree Programs and the following programs: Commercial Driver License (CDL), and Veterinary. International Students have their own admissions requirements.
- A completed and signed NTU Application for Admission.
- A Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) or an official record of enrollment that indicates membership with a federally recognized Indian Tribe for all Native American students.
- An Official high school transcript or an Official General Education Development (GED):
- Official high school transcripts should indicate graduation date and a "passing" result from the state competency exam. Students, who do not have an official high school transcript to indicate completion, will be required to submit a notarized Verification of Completion from the school district attended.
An applicant who has not pass the state competency exams or receive an official high school diploma will be referred to an Admission Interview Committee.
Note: Students who do not have high school documentation are not eligible for federal student aid. These students are responsible for payments of tuition and fees.
- GED results require a passing score of 45 or higher in all subject areas.
- Official College Transcript For Transferring Student - sent in a sealed envelope to: Registrar's Office, PO Box 849,Crownpoint, NM 87313 or Electronic transcript to Kelly Chiquito, NTU Registrar at email@example.com
- Copy of Social Security Card — verification of legal name and SSN number
- Copy of DD214 if a Military Veteran to verify status
- Copy of COVID vaccination card or signed Affidavit of Exemption form